Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Passion, My Purpose


Here's the truth...this video took me about six try's. I was nervous, I was scared, I had a million different ideas running through my head with how I was going to creatively present this short clip to you all. If I would have listened to all the noise in my head I would have never taken this step. I'm learning to quiet the noise and listen to the beat of my heart. The more I listen to my what my heart is saying and follow that rhythem the less complicated things become and the happier I am with the outcome. I figure I will have plenty of opportunities in the near future where I can allow my creative juices to flow while in this process. The main thing is to Just Do It. It is a good feeling to let go of this "idea" of how things "should" be and get to this place of allowing things to become. SO! Here I am sharing something I never thought I would be ready to share but here I am doing it. I am SO excited to take you all on this journey with me. Stay tuned for more to come and lets commit this year, 2018 as a year of making our dreams a reality. Thanks for the support and love. Enjoy the video and my it inspire you with the journey you are on. 
Much Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment